Our longest-standing client of over 23 years, one of the world’s largest global banks, was preparing for its annual Healthcare Conference for its management teams and investors. The three-day annual event, historically hosted at the company’s headquarters, would need to be hosted virtually given the impact of COVID-19 and the need to avoid in-person gatherings.
For the first time in the company’s history hosting one of its annual roadshows in a virtual environment, there were strict security standards for meeting attendance required:
- It cannot allow non-clients access to a premium event
- It cannot allow investors from different firms to attend the same session (the line of questions from an investor provides insight into their investment strategy, therefore, it should not be shared with a competing firm)
Our team gladly accepted the challenge and successfully hosted over 40 management teams and investors – from around the world. No security breaches. No audio break-up. And no, video or bandwidth issues.
- The event took place over a three-day period with several meetings hosted throughout each day
- Each management team had its own dedicated room and lead operator with individual portals and channels for open communication – at all times
- Investors from the host’s client base were able to schedule 30-45 minute meetings with the CEO, CFO and Directors from large healthcare organizations for a more private and personalized session
Not only was the client extremely pleased with our exceptional white-glove service and audio, video and bandwidth quality, but they are also now considering hosting the majority of their annual roadshows in a virtual environment. In addition, several of their other divisions are now taking advantage of the CIA Omnigage Concierge Virtual Corporate Access Roadshow services.
ABOUT CIA OMNIGAGE’S VIRTUAL CORPORATE ACCESS ROADSHOW SERVICE
CIA Omnigage’s concierge virtual roadshow offering lets you seamlessly organize and schedule large scale, sector-specific events in a virtual environment. With the ability to host as many management teams and investors as needed, and as many individual meetings as required, our white-glove virtual roadshow offering has quickly become the industry standard.
Parsippany, NJ & New York, NY; September 15, 2020 – CIA Omnigage, a provider of premium multi-channel communications solutions, has launched a virtual concierge roadshow service for financial institutions to address the transforming Corporate Access model within a remote working environment. With firms gravitating towards long-term remote working conditions, CIA Omnigage’s new service provides a greater level of flexibility and security as communication dynamics across the financial services continue to evolve.
CIA Omnigage’s concierge virtual roadshow offering allows firms to seamlessly organize and schedule large scale, sector-specific events with the ability to host as many management teams and investors as needed. Corporate Access meetings – which traditionally take place in person – are a pivotal element of the financial ecosystem, offering investors an opportunity to meet company management teams in small, personalized settings.
Due to strict security standards required by host firms, virtual events during the initial months of the COVID-19 pandemic were challenging and sometimes proved to be problematic. In order to address these issues and ensure optimal efficiency in a virtual Corporate Access environment, CIA Omnigage’s white glove virtual roadshow offering will include:
- A private, secure virtual conference room designated for each management team
- A CIA Omnigage lead operator assigned to each room to ensure security and workflow efficiency throughout the meeting
- A dedicated portal for each management team for real-time visibility into session attendance with CIA Omnigage’s proprietary chat feature as a direct communication channel to each lead operator
“Everything in today’s financial landscape is going digital and in order to keep up, firms need to employ a robust multi-channel communications approach,” said Dan Duran Co-CEO of CIA Omnigage. “Our new service not only offers firms the security and efficiency they need in Corporate Access but also the peace of mind that the process will not be compromised as a result of going virtual.”
The service supports MIFID compliance by tracking attendance and generating attendance reports. Following each meeting, CIA Omnigage will provide clients with a detailed report on session attendance, management, and investor feedback.
About CIA Omnigage
CIA Omnigage specializes in communications technology for the financial sector and other B2B markets. Its unified platform is supported by a global infrastructure that delivers click-to-dial, voice/SMS/email blast and conference calling solutions. It integrates seamlessly with any commercial CRM or internal system to track client interactions and provides regulatory compliant reporting. Trusted by capital markets for more than two decades, CIA Omnigage’s 24-hour customer service center is staffed by experienced industry professionals ensuring clients benefit from the fastest, most reliable, and flexible services available. Learn more at www.callcia.com.
EVP, Media Relations, Paragon PR
+1 (973) 255-7153